Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I am original...

Do you have a fear of success? Some days I wake up feeling ready to conquer the world. Other days I feel sluggish and want to hide from my dreams and hopes of who I know I can be. Am I the only one who fears of being successful?

Its a constant battle in this world- fighting for what you love, fighting to be somebody. My biggest fear is being ordinary and unoriginal. I also feel like the only reason I'm not where I want to be today is because of that underlining fear. Its a terrible flaw and something I struggle with on a daily basis. If it wasn't for my workouts some days I don't know how I would deal with it. How do other people deal with it? I know I'm not ordinary. I know I have a lot to offer this world, whether its in my career, my relationships, or other aspects of my life. I have so much loyalty to those who are loyal to me. I am strong willed and born a fighter. I won't give up on what I want to be. I know I can be something great and I will be something great. I just need to find it deep within me to let go of that fear. To whisk it away and say NO! I will not give up. I will not let it overtake me. I am born to do something great in this world and nothing will get in the way of that.

Motivating yourself isn't easy- I have to dig deep some days when I'm not feeling up to par. Without my creativity, without my workouts, letting go of that fear would be impossible. Sometimes you have to say goodbye to negativity and welcome the positive side of life (even when you aren't feeling it) to overcome that fear. And keep telling yourself....I am GREAT. I am STRONG. I am ORIGINAL.

1 comment: